Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Studies
Upon successful completion of all program requirements, graduates will be able to:
- Evaluate human activities and their impact on global environmental systems.
- Understand interdisciplinary/multidisciplinary approaches to environmental protection.
- Evaluate environmental contaminants, pathogens and other vectors that affect environmental health.
- Apply assessment and mitigation methods that are protective of environmental health and natural resources.
- Apply professional standards required for effective environmental management.
- Understand the relationship between human activities, water availability, and river system sustainability.
- Understand ecological processes.
- Implement and understand the development and implementation of natural resource protection public policy.
- Apply experimental design and analytical methods to scientific research.
- Apply practical and professional skills related to environmental protection and health safety.
- Apply written and oral skills required for effective scientific research and community engagement.
- Information technology and its practical application in assessment and mitigation of environmental impacts.