Associate in Environmental Studies
Upon successful completion of all program requirements, graduates will be able to:
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills that represent competence and professionalism in the environmental science field.
- Apply knowledge of computer applications including basic word processing, Excel spreadsheets, internet and e-mail, as well as software related to the environmental discipline.
- Perform mathematics related to the field of study including applied statistics.
- Exemplify competence as skilled, entry-level environmental technicians.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of human systems and their interaction with global systems.
- Apply basic environmental monitoring skills in the field and laboratory.
- Work with others as part of a multi-disciplinary team to resolve environmental issues.