Associate in Accounting Degree Program
Accounting Program Outcomes
Upon successful completion of all accounting program requirements, graduates will be able to:
- Organize, analyze, summarize and report financial data, in an ethical manner, through knowledge and application of accounting concepts and principles.
- Develop critical thinking and problem solving skills by identifying, gathering, measuring and summarizing financial data.
- Integrate and apply technological skills to accounting and business problems.
- Develop awareness of professional and ethical issues facing the accounting industry.
- Create professional financial reports and analysis for users of accounting information.
- Achieve professional certification in bookkeeping, QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel.