10 Reasons Why Students And Alumni Give:
- You believe in Goodwin College's future.
- Your education was top-notch and you want to ensure the same experience is available to others.
- To invest in your degree. High alumni participation means a better reputation for the College, which is helpful to you when job searching.
- You want to return a favor. About 90% of Goodwin College students benefit from financial aid and scholarships.
- Corporations and foundations look at alumni giving. If alumni support the College, they will too!
- Cost of excellence is rising. First-rate instructors and state-of-the-art facilities are an increasing cost.
- Alumni giving is a tradition. OK, for us, it's a new tradition. But giving back has always been the Goodwin way.
- Rankings by U.S. News and World Report. Alumni participation is one measure used when ranking "America's Best Colleges".
- Tuition doesn't cover education. Help make up the difference between what students pay and what education costs.
- Support the College's mission. Let Goodwin keep up the work it's doing for its students and the community!
Make your gift today!
Why Do You Give?
Class of 2010
"Goodwin gives hope to the hopeless and helps those who are in need. I give to Goodwin because it’s the little twigs that keep the fire going. That fire brought me out of the cold and gave me knowledge, skills and most importantly, strength."