Student Writing and Helpful Links
Award-Winning Student Writing
- Elizabeth Cicia: The Open Door
- Ruth Roman: How Social Media Is Changing the Human Service Field
- Taylor Ryer: Medicine and Capital Punishment: Friend or Foe?
Goodwin College Essay Award Winners
To view both 2012 and 2013 Essay Award winners and their work click here.
- Online article written by a Goodwin student for an English class
- Dr. Randy Laist of Goodwin College discusses the Eudora Welty story "A Worn Path" in terms of plot, character, and setting.
- Dr, Randy Laist of Goodwin College discusses Kate Chopin's short story "The Storm," with particular emphasis on the story's unique plot.
- An online article written by students in a Goodwin English class.