College Central Network
College Central Network (CCN) is an online job portal that allows Goodwin College Career Services staff, students, alumni, and employers to interact with the ultimate goal of connecting job-ready students and alumni with career opportunities.
- Resume posting
- Job searching
- Information on career portfolios
- Career advice podcasts, videos and documents
- Career articles
- Adult skills and thinking preference assessment
Students, alumni and employers interested in utilizing CCN must login to their account.
How to log onto College Central Network for the first time.
- Click here to visit www.collegecentral.com/goodwin/Student.cfm.
- In the sign in box click "Forgot your Password."
- In the "User ID" box enter your 9-digit Student ID (Ex. LO8569333). In the "Email Address" box enter your Goodwin College email address (Ex. firstname.lastname@example.org), then click "Find User Account."
- Do not use your student ID for your email address i.e LO8569333@student.goodwin.edu
- For instructions on logging into your student email click here.
- Enter your chosen password and click "Submit."