The Goodwin College Early Childhood Magnet School
An early start in education is critical for children. With the success of our Child Study and Early Childhood Education programs, Goodwin College is now opening an early childhood magnet school for young children — a caring, supportive environment in which your child will flourish!
The Goodwin College Early Childhood Magnet School will open in the fall of 2013 with a unique program, a brand new school building, fully certified teachers and college support at every level. The school is designed on the world-famous Reggio Emilia model. All children are offered a full-day program at no cost to parents. Extended hours are available on a tuition basis.
What is the Reggio Emilia model?
- Children have control over the direction of their learning.
- Children have endless ways and opportunities to express themselves.
- Children learn through touching, moving, listening, seeing, and hearing.
- Children have strong relationships with other children and adults.
- Families are always welcome and are at the center of all learning.
Attend An Open House
At Goodwin College
One Riverside Drive
East Hartford, CT 06118
Saturday, December 1, 20121:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Saturday, January 19, 20131:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
RSVP for an Open House online at: www.Goodwin.edu/ECMS
How To Apply
To apply to the Goodwin College Early Childhood Magnet School, visit the Regional School Choice Office (RSCO). You may also obtain a paper application from the RSCO Office at 165 Capitol Avenue, Hartford, CT on weekdays, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The RSCO phone number is 860.713.6990.
Last Modified: 9/9/2014Scroll