Senior Class Gift Program
Welcome Class of 2014!
As graduation approaches and your class begins to make the transition from students to alumni, we are looking to you to start a new tradition of giving to support student scholarships.
Every year, members of the graduating class will make a donation in honor of their class year to the Goodwin College Foundation.
Gifts made to the Goodwin College Foundation will give current students the opportunity to be where you are today – on your way to graduation!
Give $14 today in honor of your graduating class and leave your legacy!
Why Give To The Senior Class Gift Program?
There are many reasons why soon-to-be graduates like you might make a gift:
- To honor what you love about Goodwin College – that professor, that class, that student activity – that changed your life forever.
- To commemorate the years you spent at Goodwin College that took you to where you are today.
- To keep Goodwin College a top school, which can only help you as you begin your professional life in today’s competitive world.
- To lead the way for future Navigators and to ensure that their experiences here will be just as great as yours have been.
Whatever your reason to give to the Senior Class Gift Program, it is a great way to leave your mark at the College and a wonderful way to begin your new and important role as a proud Goodwin College alumni.
Every Donation Truly Matters. Make your $14 gift today!
How can you make a gift?
- Make a check or money order payable to the Goodwin College Foundation and mail to: Goodwin College Foundation, Attn: Vanessa Pergolizzi/Alumni Relations Coordinator, One Riverside Drive, East Hartford, CT 06118
- Visit www.goodwin.edu/classof2013 to make an online payment
- Call Vanessa Pergolizzi, Alumni Relations Coordinator at (860) 913-2160
For more information, please contact:
Alumni Relations Coordinator
- (860) 913-2160
Last Modified: 11/26/2013Scroll