Appealing Financial Aid/Finance Issues

Students may resolve financial aid/finance-related issues by appealing to the Record Review Committee (RRC). The RRC is comprised of various members of administrative departments at Goodwin College. Students are required to submit their concern in writing on a Petition Form located on the Registrar’s page of the Goodwin College website. Students must include all pertinent documentation to substantiate their claim. The committee meets weekly and will respond to each student’s request within thirty (30) days of receiving the petition. If students are not satisfied with the decision of the RRC, they may appeal to the Goodwin College Appeals Board for a final decision.