The Career Services team at Goodwin College helps students and graduates develop professionally as they continue on their journey toward their chosen career. The Mission of Career Services is to support and empower Goodwin College students in developing, evaluating and effectively implementing their career plans. To fulfill this mission, Career Services provides opportunities for students to become the best possible, career-ready candidates that they can be.
Students are encouraged to develop a relationship with a career counselor early in their academic careers. Our counselors assist students with every stage of the career planning process. We offer a variety of information and resources to help students and graduates achieve their career goals including:
- Individualized career counseling;
- Interest inventories and assessments to help relate their strengths to career objectives;
- Career workshops (ex., resume and cover letters, interviewing practice, job-search skills);
- Information on internship opportunities;
- Job listings for off-campus employment;
- Recruitment activities including on-campus interviews; and
- Additional career planning and research resources.
Although every effort is made to assist graduates in securing employment, no guarantee or representation of placement is made or implied. More information about these resources can be found on the Career Services website at http://www.goodwin.edu/career-services/ or call 860-727-6768.