General Graduation Requirements
- Official enrollment in a certificate or degree program;
- Completion of the minimum number of semester credit hours for the degree or certificate program with an academic average of at least 2.0 within the maximum time frame;
- At least 25 percent of the graduation credit requirements must be granted by Goodwin College;
- The last 12 credits posted to the transcript must have been granted by Goodwin College. This requirement is waived for any service member called to active duty while trying to complete their last twelve credits;
- Satisfactory completion of all courses required in the student’s program;
- Fulfillment of all financial obligations to the college;
- Electronic submission of an Application for Award of Credential to program director and Registrar; and
- Completion of all specific program requirements for graduation.
Additional requirements for Bachelor of Science degrees:
- A minimum of 15 credits in the major core must be completed at Goodwin College;
- Completion of a minimum of 45 credits at the 200 level or above;
- Completion of a minimum of 30 credits at the 300 level or above; and
- Completion of 20 hours of documented community service and required submissions.
Students with a CGPA less than 2.0 in required courses or in attendance for more than the maximum time frame will not be considered as graduates and will only receive a certificate of completion.