Withdrawing from the College
Conditions may arise requiring the student to withdraw from the college. A student who wishes to withdraw from the college should:
- Obtain the necessary withdrawal forms from the Registrar’s Office;
- Complete an exit interview in the Registrar's Office and complete all appropriate forms;
- Meet with a Financial Aid Officer to determine all financial obligations;
- Meet with a Student Account Specialist in the Business Office; and
- Return the completed forms to the Registrar.
The official withdrawal date is the date the student officially initiates the withdrawal process.
If applicable, a revised tuition charge or refund will be calculated by the Business Office. If a student who withdraws has received financial aid, he/she may be subject to the loss of some, or all, of the financial aid award. This may also result in the student having personal responsibility for repayment of financial assistance. Please refer to the college's Refund Policy.
Withdrawn students must reapply to the college. Re-admitted students must complete the academic requirements in effect in the catalog under which they are returning.