The mission of Goodwin College is to educate a diverse student population in a dynamic environment that aligns education, commerce, and community. Our innovative programs of study prepare students for professional careers while promoting lifelong learning and civic responsibility. As a nurturing college community, we challenge students, faculty, staff, and administration to fully realize their highest academic, professional, and personal potential.
- To create a dynamic educational environment that prepares for and advances students in professional careers while developing an appreciation for the humanities, arts and sciences.
- To educate students in an environment that celebrates diverse cultures, ages, experiences and opinions.
- To refine methods that support and retain undergraduate and graduate students.
- To adapt our programs to the changing needs of our student body, the workforce and society.
- To enrich our local and global communities by forming and sustaining collaborative relationships that create educational, economic and cultural benefits.
- To assist our graduates with identifying and securing professional opportunities.
- To provide students with frameworks for making ethical decisions and conducting themselves with professional integrity.